Our job is to:
- To help the school be a community of faith.
- To encourage the pupils to live their faith in daily living.
- To develop good relationships within and beyond the school community.
- To involve pupils in fundraising for charities.
- To support Liturgy, prayer and the spiritual life of the school.
- To continue to develop strong links with the Parish.
- To support the school in its Mission Statement.
Our School Chaplain is Miss Mellows and she comes into school once a week to work with the staff and children. Miss Mellows runs our Mini Vinnies and Chaplaincy Teams and she helps children plan exciting and thought-provoking Liturgical Prayer.